ACE Blockchain Software Engineer
Position: ACE Blockchain Software Engineer
Position Type: Contractor or Employee (PT/FT)
Location: New York area / Remote
Recruiters: No recruiters please.
Affinity Capital Exchange (ACE) is launching the world’s first institutional marketplace for loyalty-linked financial instruments. We serve institutional investors and loyalty-centric corporations by improving the monetization of loyalty currencies within the institutional domain. This marketplace will allow investors to access a traditionally closed Loyalty ecosystem by means of tradable securities. More information on ACE is available at afcx.co.
In preparation for our market launch we are seeking talented, experienced and driven individuals who can advance our project, deliver impactful work and solve challenging problems as part of dynamic, global team.
The Blockchain Software Engineer will support mission-critical development work related to smart contracts, APIs and integration of ACE technology with our Hyperledger Fabric private permissioned blockchain.
The position integrates distributed ledger technology specially developed for institutional-grade digital assets with world-class market technology.
● Bring and continue to develop deep expertise in cutting edge DLT and solutions
● Design, develop and maintain smart contracts in HLF environment
● Manage the product lifecycle from including development, system integration, designing robust test procedures, scalability and deployment to production instances
● Design and develop REST APIs to provide seamless, secure and efficient connectivity
● Lead and manage individual project deliverables
Qualifications and credentials
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Systems at an accredited higher education institution
● 5+ years of software development experience (digital assets compatible) using Hyperledger Fabric technology. Experience with Ethereum, Corda, Quorum, Hyperledger Besu will also be considered.
● Able to design an enterprise grade, resilient and secure blockchain solution
● Familiar with FIX & ITCH Protocols and securities exchanges platforms/operation
● Experienced developing server-side applications and REST APIs, ideally with Python, Java/C/C++
● Experienced with SDLC including code review, Test Driven Design, automated testing, integration test, CI / CD systems
● Experienced with a testing framework (Jest/Mocha/Jasmine)
● Familiar with code versioning tools such as GIT
● Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS), docker, Linux, MacOS environments, JIRA and Confluence
● Basic understanding of capital markets and tradable financial instruments
● System Administration experience
● Familiarity with front-end development (in Node or React)
● Imagine being part of an exciting journey that brings a new tradeable asset class to the marketplace, unlocking a trillion dollars’ worth of captive value in loyalty currencies today
● Part of a talented, global and multi-cultural team - learn fast, act swiftly and caringly, overcome obstacles
● Thrive in a start-up environment, with a mindset of “getting the job done”. A desire to solve complex business problems by designing creative technical solutions
● Passionate about building a business, tolerance of fluid asynchronous collaboration and finding ways to engage beyond the task at hand
If this sounds like you, we’d love to get to know you. Please send your resume and summary of experience to email@example.com