Executive Assistant to the CEO
A Finnovation company is currently seeking a responsible, professional and experienced Executive Assistant. We are looking for a motivated and adaptable individual to support our CEO. You will be at the center of the CEO's activities, anticipating and addressing the operational and administrative needs allowing the CEO to focus on company objectives. Ideally the candidate should have 3 - 5 years of experience (Startup experience is a bonus).
· Manage the demanding schedule and calendar of the CEO, thinking/planning ahead to ensure prompt execution of meetings, pitches, and other mission-critical events
· Conduct research and gather information
· Answer all calls to the office, screen messages, communicate messages to the CEO accurately and handle any requests personally.
· Extensive domestic/international travel arrangements
· Edit and create documents and presentations
· Maintain executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings
· Assist with resource management while considering current and future delivery needs
· Expert organizational skills, detail-oriented and the ability to handle multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
· Maintaining confidentiality of all employee, company, and vendor/client information
· Assist the CEO with duties including, but not limited to, Financial, HR and operational matters
· Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
· 3 - 5 years of experience working in a startup environment as an Assistant or Executive Assistant
· Advance business writing skills preferred
· Expert computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite and G Suite
· Embraces technology as part of the learning process and willingness to incorporate into role.
· Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, business communication and time management skills.
· Proficient in various social media platforms (knows how to use LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram for business).
· Ability to work well under pressure
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Strong project management skills.
Affinity Capital Exchange (ACE) is the world’s first institutional trading exchange for Points-Backed Securities in a very large and increasingly expanding Loyalty market. It plans to deliver improved economics to loyalty players such as airlines, hotels, banks, and financial customers including speed of trading, price discovery, liquidity and risk management. ACE is looking for bright, organized, energetic and dependable people for this position driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things.